Ep. 84: Grow Through What You Go Through
On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re discussing the concept of expansion (growth) vs. contraction (protection) and how to navigate through these natural phases in our lives.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- We hired an acupuncturist at ALCW!
- Growth as it relates to nature & this year’s “superbloom”
- The difference between expansion and contraction
- Shame associated with contraction vs. shame associated with expansion
- Why you may need to move in order to thrive someplace else
- Accepting that the phases are natural and a part of life
- Why knowingly being in constriction is okay
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit www.alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife