Ep. 85: Internal Vs. External Motivation & Accountability
On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re discussing where motivation stems from. Is it intrinsic? Or do we require accountability from external sources? Maybe it’s both. Listen to this episode to find out more.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Devin’s recent MRI results + next steps for his back
- Intrinsic vs. extrinsic motivation
- Internal vs. external accountability
- Why we do what we do + who are we?
- The difference between reflection & rumination
- Why reflection is essential for growth
- The importance of having the right people around you for accountability
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit www.alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife