Ep. 103: How to Move + Creating a Well Rounded Workout Plan
On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re getting nerdy and talking all about the science behind why movement is so crucial for a healthy human.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The 7 types of movement
- How your cell health determines your health
- Movement from a genetic perspective
- Micro vs. macro movement and why we need both
- How movement helps the body heal and gain homeostasis
- What happens when we don’t move- is sitting the new smoking?
- Why spinal hygiene is so important in your movement routine
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife