Ep. 82: Grounding, Hobbies & Social Media Detoxes
On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re chatting all about our hobbies and the things we do to ground us when life feels chaotic.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- All about why Rachel deleted social media
- What she learned about herself during her trip home
- Rachel & Dr. Shea’s current hobbies and grounding exercises
- Children & play- why kids have no issues finding hobbies
- Why it’s important to have hobbies as you age
- Questions to ask yourself to figure out what grounding exercises you may need
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit www.alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife