On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re discussing negative thoughts & thinking errors, how to gain awareness around our thoughts/beliefs & how to reframe negative thinking to be more positive & hopeful.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Shea shares his back rehab experience + the importance of the mind body connection
- How to get out of a negative place + avoiding self destruction
- Why everyone needs a tool box + self-care repair kit
- We’re primed for the positive & why negativity feels so bad
- Name it to tame it + labeling our emotions
- Cognitive distortions + thinking errors + how to create new positive thoughts
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife