On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re discussing how to be intentional with goal setting so you can set yourself up for success and minimize the risk of failure.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Rachel’s recent run in with a food borne illness
- Devin has a truck if you need help moving- call him!
- Intentional goal setting-+ how to come up with a deliberate plan for the week
- Devin’s Sunday night family meetings + why this has been a game changer for him
- Why you should review your goals regularly
- How to create deeper relationships through supportive check ins
- Why it’s important to be deliberate with your goals and figure out what works for you
- How to be apart of the decision making process and not be afraid to delegate
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife