How has 2019 been for you? On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re reflecting on the last 6 months, exploring lessons learned, what’s worked well, what we’re letting go of and where we want to take the second half of the year.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Shea is back in action + come celebrate with us!
- Lessons learned in 2019 + what we are unlearning
- Letting go of the back half of 2019
- Self-care + saying yes when you want to say no
- Where to find more joy in your life
- Cultivating connection, self-compassion, & culture in the next half of 2019
@lisaoliveratherapy for self-reflection questions
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife