Birthday I am celebrating: Top 10 truth’s I have picked up over my 40 years on earth
- Don’t take yourself too seriously.
- What you do regularly determines who you become.
- To be healthy you must focus on 4 things at the same time for a period of time; what you eat, how you move, your thoughts, and your structure.
- The only problem you ever have is your current level of consciousness.
- The reason why we work so hard on our physical body is to be able to influence our minds.
- Reading (or listening) to books is the fastest way to become an expert.
- Who you hang out with is HUGE!
- Helping other people master themselves is the most rewarding job.
- To heal other people and yourself apply the following; empathy, energy, knowledge and lot’s of hugs.
- Deliberately stepping into uncertainty is the fastest way to feel alive.
Event I am attending: Aligned Life Goes To Kenny’s Strawberry Farm
On Saturday, March 21st at 10:30 AM my family and I would like to invite you to do some strawberry picking at Kenny’s Farm! This farm is known for it’s huge strawberries that actually taste like strawberries. Come enjoy a sun warmed strawberry with your friends, and ALCW. The price to join is free, unless you want to grab a basket and pick, it is $4 a pound. They are located just up the 15 north towards Fallbrook right off the freeway. To RSVP please sign up at the front desk or give the office a call at (858) 312-5066 to let us know how many will be in your party.
Quote I am preaching: “The hardest part in life is not figuring out how to get to your goals, but instead determining what you actually want in the first place.”
~ Dr. Devin Shea
Yes, I am quoting myself this week (Haha…I guess that’s what you do when you hit 40). I strongly suggest where ever you are in your life get very deliberate about what you are solving for. Otherwise, your lack of clarity will lead you far from your desired outcome.
Have a kick ass week everyone!
Dr. Devin Shea, DC