Ep. 76: Tom Naughton on His New Movie Fat Head Kids + What He Wishes He Knew When He was Younger About Nutrition and His Body
On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re chatting with special guest and former comedian, Tom Naughton, the creator of the movies Fat Head and Fat Head Kids.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What Tom wishes he knew when he was younger about nutrition
- Simplifying nutrition so everyone can understand it
- His movies: Fat Heads and Fat Head Kids
- Learning your own bodies individuality – not all starships are programmed the same
- Tom’s simple tips for everyone
- How nutrition became his hobby
- How he approaches diet and health with his family
For more on Tom and Fat Head Kids, visit http://www.fathead-movie.com
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit www.alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife