On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re talking all about procrastination, why we do it and how to stop this annoying habit from controlling your health and happiness. If you’re a chronic procrastinator, don’t put off listening to this episode!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How perfectionism is intertwined with procrastination
- Thinking big picture and getting clear with your end goal
- How to reframe your thinking
- Why knowing yourself and your habits is imperative for task completion
- Why you should start now- your power is in the present
- Identifying the thoughts and emotions behind your procrastination
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife