On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re chatting all about sleep, the final component of the foundations of a healthy human series.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Advice on improving your sleep
- The recommended amount of sleep – figuring out what’s right for you
- Apps for your phone to improve relaxation & sleep
- How to signal to your brain when it is time for bed
- Why it’s important to create sleep rules in your household
- Supplements that can assist with sleeping
- When to consider a sleep study
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife