On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re chatting all about how to audit your life so you can save time, money, and unnecessary stress. Also, listen to the end to hear an important announcement.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Rachel’s experience with mattress shopping + Dr. Shea’s recommendations
- How to be congruent with your time
- Auditing your life- money, time, tasks, values & attributes
- Looking at your life objectively in order to delegate tasks
- Seasonal shifts & why we are taking time to slow down and reflect
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife