Today on The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re chatting all about why living authentically is essential for happiness and why chilling out is imperative for your physical and emotional health. In this episode we discuss
– why vulnerability is the key to authenticity
– how to keep it real in relationships,
– why being ok with feedback is essential to authentic living
– why it’s so important to listen to your intuition
– ways to chill out more and why meditation can radically improve the quality of your life
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel –Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit www.alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife