On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re talking all about fear. Whether your fear is warranted or has been created in your mind, there are tools you can employ to help you face your fears and take control of your life.
In this episode, you’ll hear us chat about:
– The difference between healthy and unhealthy fear
– Naturally occurring vs. developed fear
– Neuroplasticity and rewiring the brain to overcome fear
– The root cause of fear
– Failure and why it’s not the end of the world
– Not giving up and being willing to pivot and try again
– Not letting your fear control your life
– The importance of seeking professional help in working through fears
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel –Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit www.alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife