Ep. 73: Guilt & Shame Around Goal Failure + Dealing with Loved Ones’ Resistance to Change
On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re answering some listener questions! We also chat about Rachel’s upcoming trip to DC for the Women’s March and why she’s taking a stand for what she believes in.
In this episode, you’ll hear us chat about:
– Why it’s important to step outside your comfort zone if you want to make change
– How to deal with people in your life who are resistant to change
– Dealing with the failure of goals
– How to set more realistic goals
– Dr. Shea’s personal experience with setting too many goals
– Adjusting your expectations
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel –Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit www.alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife