Welcome back to part 2 of our interview with Anders Varner- fitness guru, host of the Barbell Shrugged Podcast & Director of Media at the Shrugged Collective.
In this episode, you’ll hear Anders talk about:
- How he’s learned to open up in communication, rather than having small talk over and over
- Why he believes having conversations with real substance is rare
- The wave of mental health – particularly behavioral health within physical health
- Keeping important things/people in your life
- Being okay with breaking up or saying goodbye to people or routines that no longer serve you
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit www.alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife