Ep. 79: Creating Security in Your Life: Relationships, Health, Professional & Financial
On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re chatting about ways to create certainty and security in different areas of your personal and professional health. Rachel also shares about her recent struggle with wanting to give up booze for good and we chat all about why it’s so important to put yourself first if you want to gain confidence in your decisions.
In this episode, you’ll hear us discuss:
- How making a big change in your life can be done through simple steps
- Building secure and stable relationships
- Why it’s so important to create more shared experiences in relationships
- Dopamine vs. serotonin in relationships- making moments that will last
- Creating certainty in your professional life with ongoing professional development
- Building financial security for yourself- funding your savings account + paying off debt
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit www.alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife