On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re chatting all about how community, connection and how the need for belonging is wired within each of us.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why Dr. Shea is taking a break from adjusting his patients
- An ancestral perspective on community and connection
- Modern advantages of connection & is this helping or harming our ability to connect?
- Is it possible to take our businesses online?
- How to be apart of a community + bringing value to other people
- Why it’s important to always think of others + be kind
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit www.alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife