Ep. 86: Finding Your Why + Life’s Purpose
On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re talking all about finding your “why” or your life’s purpose, a topic commonly discussed in the self-help community. Hear our perspective and practice the exercise discussed in this episode so you can begin to learn what drives you.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Rachel’s recent run in with the flu + why she’s feisty
- Why we all need a “why”- gives us purpose, grit and pushes us through difficult times
- Devin takes Rachel through the “7 levels of why” exercise
- Rachel determines her why + purpose on earth
- Logical vs. emotional responses to determining your why
- Completing the “7 levels of why” with a partner vs. alone
- Devin’s “why” and how it may be different than what you’d suspect
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife