On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re discussing leadership and how to be the type of leader that people want to follow.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Rachel’s experience with daily meditation
- Why it’s important to say what you mean and mean what you say
- The difference between opinion & approval
- Why being a “strength’s based” leader is imperative for the health & happiness of a team
- The need for clarity in communication + expectations
- Leading with love
- Why it’s imperative to manage your emotions as a leader
- The importance of mentoring and being a mentor
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife