Ep. 88: Taming Your Self-Talk
On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re discussing self-talk, what it is, and why this inner monologue is so important to tame if you want to live a positive and happy life.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Devin’s current self-talk & what he is doing to tame it
- What is self-talk + where thoughts come from
- How your brain is a tool for solving problems
- Name it to tame it + how to detach from your self-talk
- How to shift from negative self-talk to positive self-talk
- Tools for positive self-talk & when it’s OK to be negative
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife