On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re chatting all about how to find your Zen, particular in the midst of chaos.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Devin’s final thoughts before his surgery this afternoon
- How he is finding his Zen today
- Rachel’s struggles with anxiety and the wise words she heard from her Vet
- How control is an illusion
- How you can learn to change your thoughts to find your Zen
- The importance of friends, family & community to keep you Zen
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife