On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re discussing the many reasons why we should all be practicing more gratitude. Devin shares why he’s grateful post surgery and Rachel talks all about why we need to stop being so hard on ourselves & show ourselves some love!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Devin’s post surgery feelings + the two songs he’s been listening to on repeat
- You don’t know what you have until it’s gone
- Health benefits for practicing gratitude + it’s free
- It’s all about perspective + shift the lens
- Compassion and why we give it to others so easily but not to ourselves
- How to show yourself more compassion
Simple Man- Leonard Skinner
Society- Eddie Vedder
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife