On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re discussing the inconveniences and compromises that arise when you get laser focused on reaching your goals.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Rachel’s recent tattoo experience + is she having a midlife crisis?
- Compromise, sacrifices and when to say no when trying to reach your goals
- How to navigate growing pains, choices and consequences
- What to do when the inconvenience is too much?
- Micro vs. macro goals
- Building in small inconveniences to avoid a massive inconvenience in the future
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife