Today on The Aligned Life Podcast, Dr. Shea is coming in hot with a solo episode all about how to create the ideal morning routine that is rooted in knowing yourself and what you really need for a successful, productive day.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Special shout out to everyone who came to our “Back in Action” event
- How to know yourself- morning & night
- How to handle procrastination, fear based thinking & feeling depleted
- How to act on what your body is telling you- are you in pain, stiff or tired?
- Getting in a positive frame of mind + owning your feelings
- Setting intentions for the day + make a plan
- Why prioritizing self-care is key
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel -Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife