Ep. 74: Bellator MMA Flyweight Champion Ilima-Lei Macfarlane on the Mindset and Recovery of a Professional Fighter
On today’s episode of The Aligned Life Podcast, we’re chatting with special guest, Ilima-Lei Macfarlane, the Hawaii native and Bellator MMA flyweight champion with a 9-0 record who is currently fighting out of San Diego.
In this episode, you’ll hear Ilima discuss:
– How she got into the world of professional MMA
– How seeking a healthy lifestyle turned into a professional career
– Representing her home state and breaking so many barriers in the MMA realm
– Why rehab and recovery is imperative to her performance
– The importance of sportsmanship
– How she stays balanced and relatable
– Dealing with trolls and haters on Instagram
Ilima’s IG- @ilimanator
Work with us:
Interested in one on one health coaching with Rachel? Schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Rachel –Sheanutrition@gmail.com
Schedule a consult with Dr. Shea: Alignedlifewell@gmail.com
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook @alignedlifewellness
For more information about Dr. Devin Shea and Rachel Freeman, please visit www.alignedlifewellness.com
If you have any questions that you would like answered in future podcast episodes, please email Alignedlifemedia@gmail.com
If you like this episode, please leave a rating, review and don’t forget to subscribe. Share with a loved one who you think could benefit from this information!
Affiliates & Discount Codes:
Get 25% off your first Thrive Market order here!
Get $10 off your first Imperfect Produce Box here!
Check out our friends at Paleo Treats at Paleotreats.com/alignedlife